Minty Mixed Bag Challenge #91 Blind Scraplift Deadline April 30
Are we ready for a new blind scraplift challenge??? I hope so
HOW TO PLAY:
We describe a scrapbook page in detail and you’ve got to scrap it – without ever having seen it. Follow the detailed description below and create a page that fits the description as best you can. She whose page is the closest wins.
1. Size: 12x12". Photo is a vertical photo.
2. The background is a solid paper.
3. Towards the right hand side is a vertical strip of paper about 1" wide and 5" long.
4. There is another thin strip of paper (could be a ribbon) centered on top of the first strip of paper that slightly extends past the length of the paper on both ends.
5. The next layer consists of two 2" circles layered on top of each other towards the bottom left but still placed on top of the vertical papers.
6. Lets duplicate step 5 but place the circles towards the top right.
7. One more set of layered circles but almost half the size of the previous two. Place these towards the top left. The vertical papers should still be showing out the top.
8. Now for the photos. Place two x 1 1/2" portrait photos on top. The photos will slightly overlap each other. The photos will also cover at least part of each of the 3 sets of circles.
9. Place one embellishment on the bottom circle set on the lower right side.
10. Place one embellishment on the top circle set on the lower right side.
11. The title is below the 2 photos.
12. Journal on the left of the photos.
13. Finish with a scattering of small elements around the papers/photos.
______________________________________ THE RULES:
1. Create a page according to the description above as best you can.
2. Use a healthy portion of Peppermint Creative products.
3. Post your page in the Main Gallery & link to it in this thread.
4. Winner to be announced May 1 (as selected by Miss Mint)
5. Winner receives FIVE Minty Buck ($5 Gift Card to the PC store).
6. One page per challenge please.