Minty Mixed Bag Challenge #85 - Great Idea Scraplift - Deadline March 15
HOW TO PLAY:
Have ever seen a scrapbook page either online or in a magazine and thought “OMG! What a great idea for a page!” Well that’s what this challenge is all about. We’re taking those great ideas and we’re going to run with them. It’s not a scraplift but an IDEAlift. Pay no attention to the layout or design (that’s all up to you!) check out the page below and come up with your own version of this great idea!
I found this page by Gabby and thought it was a GREAT IDEA to scrap about your current job(s). Love it or hate it, inside the home, outside the home - what's your work life like?
Here's my page as a Homeschooling Mom:
And here's a page from Kirstie:
Don't you want to go take a class from her?
So, tell us about your job!
1. Create a page according to the description above as best you can.
2. Use a healthy portion of Peppermint Creative products.
3. Post your page in the Main Gallery & link to it in this thread.
4. Winner to be announced March 16, 2012 (as selected by Miss Mint)
5. Winner receives FIVE Minty Buck ($5 Gift Card to the PC store).
6. One page per challenge please.
DEADLINE: March 15, 2012
When I saw this challenge on Peppermint's blog today I knew I had to go for it. There's so much more to my job than I've included in journaling, but I hit the high points. The photo in the upper left of my layout really is my workplace. The photo on the far right is my very first patient, my own son and my inspiration for making nursing my career.