Click-a-Pic Challenge [CLOSED]Photographer Sarah Harbuck hosts a creative photography challenge for all photo enthusiasts. Join us each week for a new theme & technique and sharpen your skills. *Suitable for those with SLR or P&S cameras - Everyone welcome!*
What is simplistic minimalism? A style or technique that is characterized by extreme spareness and simplicity. Well that's what Webster's Dictonary says anyway.
In photography, minimalism can lead to very bold and dramatic photos. You don't always need a lot of “stuff” to fill a scene. Sometimes less is more. Make your subject a strong focal point. Check out this web article for more details on photographic minimalism: http://digital-photography-school.co...in-photography
So for this challenge, take photos that have a minimalistic feel, that are simple but really draw the eye in.
If you have any questions please feel free to post them or email me. I'm here to help.
You have from*Friday July 9th*to*Thursday July 22nd*to submit your entries for this challenge. Below are some examples to get the creative juices flowing.
- You may post up to 2 photos per challenge.
- Post-processing and use of actions ARE ALLOWED.
- Photos must be taken by you during the challenge week.
- Photos must be posted in the *new* PHOTOGRAPHY gallery & in this thread.
- PLEASE SIZE PICS to no larger than 600px WIDE and/or TALL.*
- Please number or title your photographs for recognition.