Click-a-Pic Challenge [CLOSED]Photographer Sarah Harbuck hosts a creative photography challenge for all photo enthusiasts. Join us each week for a new theme & technique and sharpen your skills. *Suitable for those with SLR or P&S cameras - Everyone welcome!*
For me, there's something about seeing a grouping of photos in all the same color. I thought it might be fun to make our own color collages.
If you go to this website: BIG HUGE LABS
you can utilize their mosaic maker. Make a 3x3 mosaic square using photos of a similar color shade. This can be done with photos in your archives or (more encouraged) go out and shoot photos for it specifically.
Let's see a rainbow of color!
If you have any questions please feel free to post them or email me. I'm here to help.
You have from*Friday May 14th*to*Thursday May 27th*to submit your entries for this challenge. Below is an example to get the creative juices flowing.
this is a rather lame example but i threw it together in a matter of minutes to prepare for this challenge!
- You may post up to 2 photos per challenge.
- Post-processing and use of actions ARE ALLOWED.
- Photos must be taken by you during the challenge week.
- Photos must be posted in the *new* PHOTOGRAPHY gallery & in this thread.
- PLEASE SIZE PICS to no larger than 600px WIDE and/or TALL.*
- Please number or title your photographs for recognition.