Minty Mixed Bag Challenge #89 - Paper-to-Digi Scraplift - Deadline April 15
Hey Minty fans! I am posting a little early because I'll be away from computer all day tomorrow and I didn't want you to have to wait even an extra day for the Paper-to-Digi Challenge to start!
What is a Scraplift?
A scraplift is when you take inspiration for your layout from someone else's layout. The inspiration can be anything - the layout of the page, the style of the page, the kit, the colours - anything at all. Always practice good scraplifting etiquette by giving credit to the person who created the original layout from which you were inspired whether it be by mentioning their name or linking directly to their page.
HOW TO PLAY:
In this challenge you’re going to find inspiration from the page posted to create a new page of your own. You can pull from the colors, the layout, the theme – whatever speaks to you.
I chose this layout by Gumpgirl at 2Peas for the Paper-to-Digi Scraplift this month.
And here is my lift:
Need more inspiration? See what the other Mint Chicks created:
So get busy! I can't wait to see what you create!
______________________________________ THE RULES:
1. Create a page using the page layout above as inspiration.
2. You MUST flip/rotate the page any way you want (vertical/horizontal/mirror)
3. Use a healthy portion of Peppermint Creative products.
4. Post your page in the Main Gallery & link to it in this thread.
5. Winner to be announced April 16, 2012 (as selected by Miss Mint)
6. Winner receives FIVE Minty Buck ($5 Gift Card to the PC store).
7. One page per challenge please.
DEADLINE: April 15, 2012