Minty Mixed Bag Challenge # 69 - Paper-to-Digi - Deadline: September 15th
I am so excited to be hosting the Paper-to-Digi Scraplift Challenge this month! I love, love, love a good scraplift!
What is a Scraplift?
A scraplift is when you take inspiration for your layout from someone else's layout. The inspiration can be anything - the layout of the page, the style of the page, the kit, the colours - anything at all. Always practice good scraplifting etiquette by giving credit to the person who created the original layout from which you were inspired whether it be by mentioning their name or linking directly to their page.
HOW TO PLAY:
In this challenge you’re going to find inspiration from the page posted to create a new page of your own. You can pull from the colors, the layout, the theme – whatever speaks to you.
I chose this awesome back-to-school layout by Kelly Goree for our lift this month.
And here is mine:
1. Create a page using the page layout above as inspiration.
2. You MUST flip/rotate the page any way you want (vertical/horizontal/mirror)
3. Use a healthy portion of Peppermint Creative products.
4. Post your page in the Main Gallery & link to it in this thread.
5. Winner to be announced September 16 (as selected by Miss Mint)
6. Winner receives FIVE Minty Buck ($5 Gift Card to the PC store).
7. One page per challenge please.